Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Neutrogena Clean Conditioner {Product Review}

This was left out while I was reviewing the Neutrogena products I got from the hotel. I had loved the Deep Clean shampoo so I was pretty excited about the conditioner too. But I am not sure if it is available everywhere though I have seen some of its hair care ranges in some shops. 

Ingredients
My Experience
I would say this is an amazing conditioner. It looks thick but is extremely light-weight on the hair and doesn't weigh it down. It keeps the hair soft and hydrated and adds subtle shine too. And, the hair doesn't get weighed down even after two-three days (this happens with some conditioners). It doesn't also leave any residue on the hair. And, is a perfect shampoo-conditioner pack when combined with the Deep Clean Shampoo.

My Recommendation
Yes, definitely!!!

Also read other reviews from the same brand:
Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser
Neutrogena French Milled Soap
Neutrogena Rainbath Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel
Neutrogena Body Lotion Light Sesame Formula
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock
Neutrogena Deep Clean Shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment