Thursday, December 1, 2011

Himalaya Fairness Face Pack {Product Review}

This was one product which was on my wish list since long. I had heard great reviews of the product and many had claimed that the product had removed tanning to quite an extent and since I am basking in the sun almost everyday so tanning is one of the first effects apparent. So, lets see if it worked or not?

Price: Rs 60 for 50gms

Ingredients

My Experience
It is a soft brown colored mousse textured mask which is creamy enough and does spread easily. And, dries fast enough - around 10-15 minutes. But, it is a clay based mask so it hardens and is difficult to remove as usual. And, I would say it will suit all skin types as it is a little creamy.

But, as regards to the results, well my dad commented that my face was looking really bright and fair :) So, I guess you know coz guys and males hardly notice things and generally give negative comments!!! And, I think it does help remove tanning but I am not very sure of that claim though I had used the pack on alternate days for almost two weeks. May be it does and may be it doesn't. But, I definitely don't have anything negative to say about the product. It doesn't dry out the skin afterward but it is better to follow with a moisturizer.

My Recommendation
Worth a try anyways!!! And, good at pecking up the skin in a rush :)

No comments:

Post a Comment