Sunday, December 4, 2011

Patanjali Aloevera Gel {Product Review}

Ok, so this is so awesome that I had to share immediately. Till today, I wasn't much in awe of this product but today it changed my mind about itself. 

Price: Rs 75 for 150ml

Ingredients
I am out of the product but it has aloe vera gel, permitted colors, Vitamin E and preservatives. 

My Experience
As a facial product, I won't say anything because the only purpose I used the gel for was for my hair. Oh yes, I did use the aloe gel also as a face mask so that ways also it was awesome!!! Anyways, I wanted to talk about something else. I applied the gel on my hair and kept it for an hour around. And, after that, I washed my hair and voila!!! My hair was so soft and shiny. The results were awesome and I would definitely urge everyone to give this a try :)
Also read other reviews from the same brand:
Patanjali Tejus Tailum Body and Hair Oil
Patanjali Divya Dant Manjan
Patanjali Ojas Multani Mitti Soap

No comments:

Post a Comment