Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fab India Seabuckthorn After Bath Oil {Product Review}

This is the first time I have bought anything from Fab India. Unfortunately, the brand doesn't really tempt me but I have heard so good reviews of the Coral face pack from the same brand that I am desperate to get it but it is generally not available in the stores. And, regarding this product, Seabuckthorn is a really nutritious fruit which is extremely healthy for skin and hair so I was very excited to find this product available in the Indian market.

Price: 250 INR for 200ml

Ingredients
Sesame oil, Seabuckthorn oil, Almond oil, Soyabean oil, Coconut oil

My Experience
The oil is golden colored and smells sickly sweet which lingers on even after applying the oil. Otherwise, the oil is light and gets absorbed very quickly and doesn't feel sticky to touch. The skin feels soft and hydrated too after that. The moisturizing capacity is a little less compared to other oils so I will say it might not be suitable for extremely dry skin or in winters. But, otherwise, it is a very good oil for one to give it a try. The only problem I have with the oil is that Seabuckthorn oil is listed second in the list  and there are other oils too where as the product is supposed to be Seabuckthorn oil. I wish it was solely that. 

My Recommendation
Yes, it is a good oil for people who love oils on their body and can be tried once to decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment