Thursday, September 15, 2011

Himjoli Apricot Scrub {Product Review}

I had ordered this scrub online.Check out the Himjoli products page. They are a free trade market devoted to help the women of Uttaranchal. I had ordered this scrub from talash.com which sells the scrub 3 times its actual price which I came to know later but then I had an offer so I had to use it up!!! But, there are many brands which are coming in the market with such products which look and feel the same.

Price: 100 INR for 100gms

Ingredients
Apricot kernels

My Experience
As you can see in the pic, the scrub is more like a powder. Basically, this product is hand pounded apricots. And, I think even if we pound apricots at home, something like this would result. Now, whenever I mix it with some liquid, it becomes absolutely mushy and no longer stays like a scrub. When applied, its like a paste which you are applying to your face and its more of a face pack than a scrub. You can mix it with any liquid and the scrubbing action is really less so it can be used daily too. It makes the skin really soft though I wouldn't really say one gets any glow if used alone but if combined with proper liquid, the results are better. It is definitely a good product for daily use and really gentle on the skin and completely unlike the apricot scrubs commercially available which are generally pointed and harsh.

My Recommendation
Yes, absolutely!!! If you are residing in Dehradun, they have a store there. And, for Mumbai and Delhi, they have provided contact numbers on the base of their website which is suppose for the wholesale purposes.

PS: If you like the post, please click on the +1 button above. Thanks a lot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment