Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Secret of perfect skin {Skin Care}

Ok, sorry for that heading!!! I couldn't think of anything else. There is one thing which I have observed and would like to share. One of the habits of people who are older and having beautiful skin and hair is that they swear by their products or remedies they use. And, they do not change their products. I know its something which seems very simple for them because they never had so many products to choose from or neither were there so many temptations in their time. But, their faithfulness to one type of product keeps their skin in its best condition. I came across one post in which the girl was raving about her mom's skin (I forgot the post otherwise I would have linked it) and her mom had been using a Lotus Herbals product for many years now. Similarly, my mom has remained faithful to her moisturizer for more than 15 years and her skin is awesome!!! I do agree that newer skin care ranges provide more benefits but probably changing the brands quickly does take a toll on the skin. That's something to think about!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment