Friday, January 13, 2012

Lass Cosmetics Lavender & Ylang Ylang Soap {Product Review}

Lass Cosmetics product reviews at Perfect Skin Care for you
Price: Rs 65 for 125gms

Ingredients
Lass Cosmetics product reviews at Perfect Skin Care for you
Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Olive Oil, Almond Oil, Cotton Seed Oil, Rose Water, Sugar, Aloe vera, Lavender Oil, Ylang Ylang Oil - its full of oils!!!

My Experience
This smells really lavender and ylang ylang have been mixed and it smells strong of that but it doesn't really hurt your nose. It fills the bathroom with its smell and it will instantly refresh and relax you. And, I am loving the ingredients. They are all natural and the soap doesn't really foam a lot but it does only when you have added hot water to it. In hard water, it doesn't lather well. 

It cleanses the skin well and doesn't really leave it feeling stretched. And, I went without moisturizer for an entire day after using the soap in winters which is a thumbs up for a soap. Of course, you do need a moisturizer after using this, though. I will not recommend you to pass the moisturizer on though I do it many times because I am too lazy. I did like this soap and the best part is that the soap doesn't just melt off. It does stay on for a month if used by a single person. 

Availability
Have you tried anything from this brand? Pin It

PS: I have bought the product but I was also given a percentage of discount. And, the brand definitely looks promising.

No comments:

Post a Comment