Friday, January 6, 2012

Liz Earle Brightening Treatment Mask {Product Review}


Price:13.50 Pounds (Rs 1200 approx) for 50 ml

Ingredients

Packaging
Everything came wrapped within the Zip pouch
Liz Earle knows the knack of how to make their customers feel special. So, there are no second thoughts about packaging - it is simple, classic and full of utility.


"In a nutshell"

Pros
  • Gives a beautiful glow to the face as if you have applied a foundation and leaves the face looking dewy and radiant 
Cons
  • The effect stays for a very less time measured in a couple of hours
Wish List
  • I wish that the effects are more than temporary.

My Experience
I have been using this product since over a month and I have really worked hard to make it work.  Unfortunately, it doesn't. It works for a very less time and that's all there is to the product. I was thinking it would be path breaking but I would say that the Deep Cleansing Mask is amazing and does more than a cleansing job!!! I have tried using this in the morning everyday and for quick fixes and both times, I observed that the effect was temporary.

It leaves the skin soft and supple and plumped up and if you follow it with the Instant Boost Tonic, your skin will stay moisturized for a long time. And, your skin will look really radiant and dewy as if you have applied a foundation which matches your skin tone so well that it disappears into your skin color. But, this effect is probably an hour to a few hours long. And, that's all.

When I tried keeping the mask for 2 minutes, the mask was not entirely absorbed and it looked as if the product is wasted than used and it didn't do any good to my skin. Unlike the advise on the packaging, I keep the mask on for 15-20 minutes and the mask gets absorbed completely into the skin and then, I can wipe off the residue with the muslin cloth provided along with the mask. Keeping the mask for 15-20 minutes ensures that my skin absorbs all the goodness of the mask and it makes my skin hydrated and nourished which I really like.

The mask is creamy and easy to apply and two pumps are enough to cover the neck and face both. You would want to apply a very thin layer of the product so that it is absorbed into the skin properly and easily. Applying more of the product really gives no results and in case of Liz Earle, 'less is really more'. The only thing I have to say is that I wish it had worked better.

Availability
Online - Liz Earle Website

PS: Product sent by brand for consideration. This review has been written over a course of time so you can find the timeline references. Pin It

Check out other reviews from Liz Earle:
Liz Earle Deep Cleansing Mask
Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint - Beige
Update on Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic
Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturizer
Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic
Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser

No comments:

Post a Comment