Saturday, March 17, 2012

10% Discount for Perfect Skin Care for you's fans @ NaturalMantra.com

Hey Everyone!!
[Source:blog.flowers.com.ua]
Hows your weekend going??? Btw, did you read my review on Rustic Art soaps earlier?If you missed it, check it out here. And, I have got a great news for everyone. I asked Nishant for some discount coupon for my readers and he has generously given me a 10% discount voucher on all product on NaturalMantra.com. The coupon is valid till 31st March. So, get shopping guys!!! And, I have more reviews coming your way so be sure to see if you like the products or not :) And, do check out my review of the website here.

So, here is the code for your voucher - PERFECTSKINCARE10

Ok, there is a glitch here. In case you are shopping for more than Rs 5000, make sure to do it in double batches. The coupon would not be valid on orders more than Rs 5000. This is done to prevent fraud. Happy Shopping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment