Saturday, March 10, 2012

Tagged Again!!!

So, as a continuation to my last post on tagging, I have been tagged this time by Pooja of Beauty, Brains and Brawns and also by Raaga of My Makeup Thoughts. I am not going to pass on the tag but I am only answering her questions.

Questions by Pooja
1. Why is blogging important to you?
It makes me feel incomplete if I miss even a day of post. It has become such an incomprehensible part of life now :) And, I always like the mails and comments pouring in saying this helps them and that was amazing.
2. What’s the good, bad and the ugliest thing you have seen in this blogging world?
The Good: Lots of lovely people to share my thoughts with and finding out that I was able to help some of my readers.
The Bad: A rat race of beauty bloggers.
The Ugliest: One blog commenting on other and trying to degrade them.
3. Given a choice, what would you like to be in the next life?
Myself and hopefully be given a chance to undo my mistakes in this life.
4. Your worst addiction?
Picking on my skin :( Beware of the habit, gals!!!
5. What is the best thing that has ever happened to/with you?
Getting a job.
6. You are guilty of which of the Seven deadly sins?
All!!! I am a human :)
7. Your favorite song and why it is your favorite?
'Confession' by Josh Groban. It has beautiful lyrics and expresses love in a very different way.
8. What is part/time of the day you enjoy the most?
Anytime when I get with myself and my loved ones.
9. What is the most difficult thing you had to do till now?
Search for a job!!!
10. Sweet/Salty/Sour/Bitter?
What's life and food without all flavors :)
11. What is the best compliment you ever got?
"Your eyes speak."

Questions by Raaga
1. Do u like men's cologne?? :P
No. I don't like perfumes and colognes. I get a headache!!!
2. Would u step out for a date without any makeup on??
Yes.
3. Which is ur staple makeup product :)
I don't do makeup as a rule but I am using tinted sunscreen, if it counts!! And, I have tinted lip balms too.
4. Which kind of music do u prefer:Soft numbers or the ones with beats and high energy??
Depends on the mood. I like both but basically, I am not really a fan of music.
5. Red lipstick or bright fuchsia lipstick??
Neither. Don't really like lipsticks as a general rule.
6. What was ur reaction when u came to know that ur crush is totally the opposite of what u thot of him :)
Was no longer a crush :D
7. Have u purchased makeup without the knowledge of ur hubby/parents???If yes how many times?? :P
Not makeup but some Lushies and TBS products.
8. Whom do u like: Spiderman/Superman/Batman?? :D
Batman.
9. U like cold coffee or hot coffee :)
Hot coffee.
10. What is ur best kept skin/hair secret?? :D
No secrets. I try to share everything on the blog.
11. What is currently playing on ur ipod?? :)
Don't have an ipod :)

And, I am leaving you all with the video of my fav song. Do check it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment