Monday, March 19, 2012

Rustic Art Aloevera Gel

Price: Rs 150ml for 100gms

Ingredients
Aloevera Gel, Lemon Extracts (lemon extract acts as a preservative)

Pros
- perfect for oily or combination skin or even normal skin, especially in summers
- firms up the skin
- gives a glow
- increases the skin's hydration levels
- dries up and gets absorbed very quickly into the skin
- products lasts really long
- can be used as a night treatment

Cons
- doesn't do anything for pores size but then it doesn't really claim that!!!
- its not organic :(
- don't know if it really removes tanning

My Experience
The gel is colorless and comes in a sturdy plastic jar from which you can scoop out the gel. It smells of nothing, just a faint aloe vera smell. The texture is just like a dehydrated aloe gel. It goes a little (very little) sticky in the end just like the actual aloe gel does which can be simply washed off. The product will last you two-three months which is pretty good.

I really like it. The gel feels cool on the skin but that doesn't last more than 10 seconds. It gets dried up and absorbed very very quickly so you have to apply it as quickly as possible otherwise it will dry up on your palm. The pros really say everything about what I experienced after using the product for the past one month. And, I have already recommended it to many people!!!

Dry skin people should also use it and since I was facing dry skin in the past month, I used to follow this with oil. And, gradually, I noticed that my dryness reduced and my skin became more supple and hydrated even though I was taking less of water. And, there is a glow on my skin which I completely love. I can also see that it has firmed up my skin really well, not that my skin was loose but I can see the difference.

Ok, so, the product is not organic which had disappointed me and I would love it if they get an organic variant too. And, I don't think that it did anything for my tanning but I am not really sure on this point. If I do see a difference in the future, I will definitely report back. I also tried using it as a leave-in conditioner in my hair but it didn't really work out. I shall try that again, though!!

Availability

PS: Product provided by brand. Images taken from Rustic Art Picasa Web Albums.

Other Rustic Art products:

No comments:

Post a Comment