Sunday, March 4, 2012

Bridal Files {Your Opinion}

[Source: Google Images]
Since, I told you about the upcoming weddings of two lovely ladies and their request on some skin care and hair care tips, I decided to do a bridal series instead. Actually, why I didn't do it till date was because I thought I would broach the topic when mine would be fixed :D Anyways, I don't think its going to happen int he near future so I shall as well make a diary of things which I would like to do when I would be a bride. This would serve as a diary for me and hopefully prove helpful for you. 

So, I was just thinking about the series and have broken it up into various parts.
  • Skin Care
  • Hair care
  • Fitness Regime
  • Outfits
  • Makeup Looks
  • Hair Style
  • Salon Treatments
  • Corrective Treatments
Do give me your feedback and help me add to the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment