Sunday, March 18, 2012

Auravedic Pomegranate Grapeseed Face Polish {Product Review}

Price: Rs 300 for 100gms

Ingredients
Hope you are able to read the ingredients list and I am loving it :)
Pros
- moisturizes and firms up the skin well
- leaves the skin dewy and glowing
- unabrasive on the skin
- polish is very creamy and feels really good on the face

Cons
- exfoliating granules are too less, but probably this is not a con either!!!
- don't know if the anti-aging results are permanent

My Experience
Its been a long time since I have used a good scrub for my face. I am too lazy and my closet is too full :D So, when I received it, I was too excited to wait and used it almost right away. And, may I start by saying that it has a really weird smell but I love the pink color of the polish. It comes in a sturdy plastic jar packaging which I find very convenient.
The polish is very creamy instead of bring granular. It has very less density of granules so I never really felt it as a polisher. Instead, it was more of a luxurious indulgence and pure bliss for me. I love the way the polish feels, the way it spreads on my face and neck and the way it feels. But, if I have to about exfoliation, it doesn't do much of a job there.

The granules are very less in density and they don't really hurt the skin when being used which is good thing but I don't know if they really remove the dead skin cells either. So, I always use it more as a mask or a nourishing cream. I apply it in the morning shower after washing my face and leave it until I finish my shower. And, then, wash it off with cold water.
 
Results? It leaves my face glowing, firmed up (comparatively), glowing and dewy and supple. I really like the way my skin feels afterward. I have used it at least twice a week and still, I have managed to only finish a very little product so I would say that this will last for a long time. It definitely suits the dry and mature skin but I am not sure how well it will suit the oily skin because of its richness in oils and butters if you are breakout-prone.

PS: Product sent by the brand. 

Other products from Auravedic:

No comments:

Post a Comment