Monday, March 5, 2012

Alternative to Baby Wipes {Your Opinion}

[Source: Google Images]
So, today, my question is a little different. The thing is that after I use oil on my face to remove my sunscreen, I wipe it off using Baby Wipes. I am using Himalaya Baby Wipes till now but I am thinking that it probably is a little expensive and if there is an alternative to the whole process of removing the sunscreen from the face before going for the face wash. 

The thing is I don't want to use cotton as it is a little harsh on the skin and feels rough while wiping off the oil. So, gals, do you have any ideas?? Or, may be you can tell me how you wipe off the cleansing milk from your face??? Anything natural would be even more appreciable. I don't want to use a wash cloth because then I will get an extra work of cleaning the wash cloth properly. So, looking forward to your opinions on the same :)

No comments:

Post a Comment