Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How to apply conditioner? {Hair Care}

Conditioner is something unavoidable when it comes to hair care. And, I hae scores of them in my closet so I am striving to finish them off. So, last week, when I was applying my conditioner, suddenly a thought occurred to me is there was a particular way of applying a conditioner just like there is a correct of way of shampooing
[Source: girlscrunch.com]
How do I condition my hair?
Ok, first of all, I do not ever carry my comb into the bathroom to distribute the conditioner evenly on the hair. Why? My hair is wet and I can never comb that much wet hair. I have never ever tried to do so as well. 

I take conditioner on my palm and rub both the palms to spread the conditioner evenly and then rub the palms on to my hairs from ears down. I do not go near the scalp. But, when I am rubbing the hair with my palms, to be sure, I don't really feel comfortable. When we rub the hair together, friction is produced and electricity is caused which creates more split ends and flyaways. 

Improved method of conditioning
So, yesterday, what I did was that I took a little of the conditioner on to my palm and spread it evenly between both the palms and simply ran my hand through the hair. No rubbing at all. I took a little bit more of the conditioner and ran it through the ends again. No Comb at all. And, I am hoping that this would be a better way to apply the conditioner in the future.

What do you say?

No comments:

Post a Comment