Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Yardley London English Lavender Refreshing Facial Cleanser {Product Review}

Price: Rs 70 for 50gms

Ingredients
It has SLS and Avocado Oil. I couldn't get a clear pic of the ingredients.

Pros
- Look and smells is good and appeals to the eye
- Doesn't dry the face or make it feel stretched after usage
Cons
- Would appreciate if it was made without SLS

My Experience 
I have been using this for a month and its almost getting finished so I can say that the face wash lasts a month or a month and half, if used judicially. I always like the transparent packaging because I can see the product level and it adds color to the product too. I am particularly liking its lavender-ish color and its fragrance is very pleasant. Btw, the packaging with which the face wash came was very very cute. I couldn't take the pics coz mom was with me during that time!!

The product is supposed to have Avocado oil but I am disappointed that its almost the last ingredient on the list and it has SLS which I am trying to avoid. Despite that, the face wash really doesn't foam like crazy which is something I particularly appreciate. And, my face has never felt stretchy or stripped off after using the face wash which is again a positive thing. Very little of the products is required at a time.

And, I am lucky that I got the dry skin type coz in February (when I started using it), my skin was going through an extremely dry spell. Btw, the product didn't really help my skin at that time. But, gradually, my skin settled down to the new face wash and accepted it very gracefully. A little moisturizer is handy after the face wash but not really necessary so that's also a good thing. I really liked the face wash overall.

PS: Product sent by the brand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment