Friday, March 16, 2012

Rustic Art Spa and Lotus Organic Bathing Soaps {Product Review}

Rustic Art is a USDA certified Organic Brand. So, that thing got me excited and so, here comes my reviews of the two soaps. Btw, these are also real soaps. I had talked about difference between soap and beauty bars long ago. If you missed it, check it out here.

Price: Rs 155 for 100gms (both)

Ingredients
Spa Soap: Organic corn oil, Organic coconut oil, Organic castor oil, Organic neem oil, Olive oil, Caustic Lye, De-mineralized water, Oil extracts of wheat germ, Shea butter, Rice bran oil, Natural fragrances
Lotus Soap: Corn oil, Coconut oil, Castor oil, De-mineralized water, Caustic Lye, Pungama oil, Aloe vera, Essential oil of Lotus, fine fragrances of Lotus and Water flowers

Note: The cover says key ingredients instead of ingredients. And, also notice how one of the ingredient list includes organic word and the other misses it out. Btw, I got my confusion clarified and the key ingredients list is the entire list of ingredients.

Pros
- Spa smells really strong and Lotus is milder. 
- Spa is very moisturizing and melts very very fast. The soap lasted me just 15 days!!!
- Lotus is also moisturizing but it doesn't really melt as fast as Spa soap.
- My skin doesn't feel stretched or dry after having bath but yes, a little moisturizer doesn't go amiss but one can always skip it. Even I do except for on weekends.
- The soaps do feel relaxing. I think its the smell :)
- I really like the cloth packaging.

Cons
- they melt too fast :(
- they are expensive too!!! But, to be frank, not as costly as Lush so that's fine!!

Overall Verdict
I really liked the soaps in spite of the cost and they have really different kind of soap ranges and I would really like to try the Algae soap. And, I am definitely curious about the brand and let me tell you a little about their aloevera gel. Its fantastic :) Detailed review coming soon!!

Availability

PS:Products sent by the brand. And, I didn't include the My Experience part as these are soaps and they don't really need to be explained on the usage part or anything and I think Pros and Cons really cover it all!!! 
Image Courtesy:Rustic Art Images

No comments:

Post a Comment